Sunday, February 21, 2010

Haiti needs the world





That old lady lives in the neighborhood.She's blind and sick.
Her house was destroyed in the earthquake.She's the grandmother of our friend palo.He is a kid who does not have ability of language, he's like a mute.He's a kid who does not have access with education.

My family shares food with him.My mom likes this boy so much..My mom used to give him clothes when she was selling used clothes in the market in the years past.

Palo and his family are sleeping in bad condition.They simply use some peace of web to make a small shelter to live.They have to stand up when it rains, and it''s the same for thousands Haitians.They don't have tent.I am sharing my tent with two neighbors.

I am worried about the rainy season that is around the corner.What will the Haitians do when the big rains come?

Haitians need everything, and i always believe that a new Haiti is possible.Haiti needs you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your painfully beautiful posts. It's inspiring our folks in Seattle to action, trying to send a friend to a clinic outside Jacmel. Thank you for writing and sharing photos.

    ReplyDelete