Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hard life

 
 
Posted by Picasa



First name: Steevenson
Last name: Sainvil
Gender: male
Age: 7
Province: Carrefour (West)
Country: Haiti
Education: I'm not yet at school
Father's occupation: Unemployed
Mother's occupation: Unemployed
My Dream: Doctor


I am Steevenson Sainvil. I’m 7 years old and i live in Carrefour, Port-au-Prince, Haiti. I was born in a very poor family whose my father has been ill for two years and suffering from prostate cancer, he can not go to the hospital. Therefore, I was born into a family of 3 children, then I am the last. Because of the impossibility of my parents, so far I'm not yet at school and I do not hope that one day my parents will have opportunity for me to go to school because my father is sick and my mother is not able to do anything to help us.
We can not even take a meal a day. There are sometimes some neighbors who help us to eat and buy water.
I count on your understanding to help me go to school so that I can be useful for my family and my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment