Thursday, December 31, 2009

Live without education

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa




First name : Frantz
Last name: SOREL
Gender: Male
Age: 7
Province: Carrefour (West)
Country :Haiti
Education: I'm not yet at school
Occupation of Father: Bricklayer
Mother's occupation: Unemployed
My Dream Doctor


I am Frantz SOREL. I am 7 years old and I live in Carrefour, Haiti. I was born in a very poor family where my father lives with AIDS since 2006. He cannot work because of stigma’s problem. Our live is very difficult, we are 5 children living in one room with my father and my mother. My situation has become extremely dire since my father was tested which indicated he was living with the HIV virus in his blood. I dream to find someone who can help me to go to school.

NB_I am in the second picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment