Friday, August 24, 2012

May God bless and protect Haiti



It's very sad to write about a hurricane threatens to hit Haiti severely.I am praying for all the people in Haiti including my family and friends. The condition of Haiti is vulnerable. No infrastructure. It's a country trying to survive. Haiti has been through so much: four hurricanes in a row hit the country in 2008 and many people died,an earthquake in 2010, about 300.000 people were killed and left more than 1 million homeless and a cholera outbreak that has killed more than 7000 people. Today, there are more than 400.000 people living in camps in bad condition while hurricane Isaac is getting close to the country.I wonder why all of these are happening, but only God has the answer.I am optimist that God has a plan for my island.I am keeping the government in my prayers and hope God will give them knowledge to handle this situation. God bless Haiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment