Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My media was hurt




It was last week (Tuesday) while i was going to take some pictures of some places such as my former primary and high schools, then a house of where i spent 5 years right away after my birth. I was in down town in the morning, afterward I stopped at Portail Leogane a place which is used as station for cars that trip to Leogane, and hundreds of people from Carrefour stand there for tap tap every day.

I stood a long the street in a crowd waiting for one. During that time my camera was into one of my pockets, and after a couple of minutes I checked my pockets out especially the one that carried my camera. I was upset because I did not find it there, then I figured out that It was stolen by a pick pocket. I had a bunches of pictures on it. I am unable to post messages with pictures, i am simply using those that i already took. Thus I created this blog to show the world the pain of the Haitians. I live with them every day, and I also suffer by the same pain.

A pick pocket stole my material that was used for this interesting and significant work. I was very upset that day. The value of this camera was worth for me. It was a nice one, and It was given to me by Dr. John Carroll. He understands strongly the importance of creating a blog to show what the Haitians are going through. He and his wife Maria are the supporters of http://www.frandyinhaiti.blogspot.com/.

The poor people are always neglected and refused. Such a thing always happens to me. This blog is not going stop, I have to keep on. I was stolen but it does not mean I am going to stop. NO! so Haiti needs the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment