Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Presentation




The idea to create this blog came to my mind after i realized that i should let the world hear what's happening down here in Haiti.I am especially in the bottom of the field.I used to post some messages on Maria and Dr John Carrolls' blogs.I was some kind of interested to post some comments and my own messages on their blogs.

I have received many compliments about the words that i posted, they even went further to suggest me to create my own blog, but it was not easy tough because i did not have a camera therefore we know nothing can't work without the assistance of a camera. .I was dreaming to have a blog over the net.Finally, the Carrolls gave me a camera. I want to be thankful here for the camera which Dr John brought for me.Thanks a lot!

My thoughts were born after I realized the suffering of the Haitians,before going further, I want to present myself. I am Dejean Frandy, 21 year old boy. I am Christian. I was born in Carrefour, an area around Port-au-Prince. I grew up in a poor block which I am still living with my family.

I am driving myself to use this wonderful blog to pass my thoughts, information about what’s going on down here in Haiti, and then my dream. I am asking everyone who reads these pages to pay attention on every part of them. I am not a native speaker of English language, everything was and continue to be done on my own.

I am actually a self learner, I am radically teaching English to myself. I know other languages beside English, like French, Spanish, and without forgotten my mom’s language Creole. My dear readers, I wish you all good reading and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment